Saturday 17 January 2009

Stumbling upon Alphainventions

I'm turning into a bit of an internet geek. Not content with blogging my heart out into cyberspace, I began my quest to herd a few readers into the fold. Although my ramblings are serving their purpose as a means of creative therapy for me, it would be satisfying to think that my prose was being deliberated, cogitated and digested by someone else.

I ploughed my way through blogs and gadgets, googled my way to web sites on increasing traffic and pondered over help manuals. Naturally, I got distracted along the way but that all adds to the fun. It's amazing the things you can find on t'internet. When I work out how to turn off my pop-up blocker, I'll add some pics and links to my discoveries for you to peruse.

Eventually I Stumbled upon Alphainventions who have united my words with readers from around the globe. Their ways and means of doing it all sound a bit too technical for me, but I'm happy for that to remain one of life's little mysteries.

1 comment: