Friday 20 February 2009

Watching Over Me

I feel a bit guilty for neglecting my blog but I've been busying myself with a few practical tasks lately. There's nothing like an early spring overhaul to keep your mind off emotional issues!

When the traces of sawdust have been vacuumed up and the paintbrushes cleaned, my eternally questioning brain wanders back to same old circles of thought. It's then I resort to my annonymous blog. Strangely, the posts I publish there attract more readers than Mad Cow Patter's AND more comments.

I've never needed a large audience; it's enough just knowing that the important few are interested enough to visit and revisit my pages of patter. I know who you are, and I thank you whilst apologetically admitting I'm not the best at replying to e-mails and texts. x

1 comment: